WHO I AM
- President and Owner of DJP Right Fit Recruiting, LLC.
- Began her career in the field of Human Resources in the Air National Guard for 6 years.
- Over 28 years of experience as an HR/Safety executive in manufacturing and healthcare, with 16 years serving in a senior management capacity.
- Experience in both non-union and unionized environments.
- Experience working in large (3,000 employees) and small to mid-sized (20 - 500 employees) organizations dealing with a diverse workforce with complex human relations issues.
- Taught Management Courses at UMASS Dartmouth and Bristol Community College for three years.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Master’s Degree in Business from Husson College in Bangor, ME, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management from UMASS Dartmouth, MA.
- Holds an accredited national certification from the HRCI (HR Certification Institute) as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR).
- Nationally certified by the Society of Human Resources Management, SHRM-CP, as a certified professional in Human Resources.
- Certified Professional Coach by the Center for Coaching Certification
- Member of NEHRA, Northeast Human Resources Association, SHRM, (Society of Human Resources Management), and SCHRC (Southcoast Human Resources Council).
- Core team member of the Boston Business Group, LLC, which consists of senior business executives who provide a range of pragmatic, operations-oriented services to small and mid-cap firms to help them more effectively meet their financial and corporate goals.
- Trusted Advisor member of Vistage, a worldwide executive coaching organization that provides leadership training and business coaching to CEOs and Executives to help them grow their businesses.
WHAT I DO
- Serves as a “Virtual HR Manager” to client companies, available 24/7 to handle conflict resolution, departmental restructuring, and any other HR function typically handled by an in-house HR Manager.
- Experienced recruiter of “hard-to-fill” professional and management positions.
- Provides evaluation and development of the HR and Safety functions.
- Provides and delivers management training, coaching and mentoring programs.
- Provides custom-made HR solutions for company clients to address their HR issues.
- A developer of culture, designing the HR infrastructure to create and sustain a company culture of commitment, excellence, learning, and trust.
- Creating a strong HR infrastructure aligned with company core values.
- Preventing and eliminating HR and employment-related legal issues with a solid HR and employee relations program.
- Positively impacting employee performance and company success through the achievement of an engaged workforce fully supported by a strong HR function.
- Filling your positions with top quality talent and developing pipelines for future candidates.